Court of Protection Costs Recovery
We offer a full professional costing service for Court of Protection Lawyers across the UK. We routinely draft and submit Bills for Court of Protection work to include;
- Short form bills
- Annual general management bills
- Statutory will application costs
- Applications to make gifts
- Trustee Act 1925 application costs
- Legal Aid Court of Protection bills
- Legal Aid Court of Protection High Cost Case Plans
- Any other matter requiring assessment by the Court of Protection department of the Senior Courts Costs Office
Having prepared these Bills for more than 30 years our team has extensive experience in understanding what the Costs Officers of the Court of Protection department at the Senior Courts Costs Office (SCCO) look for on assessment. Further, our wealth of experience in this niche area means that the Costs Officers are familiar with our Bills and ability to present accurate recoverable costs.
We care and understand the importance of balancing the interests of the Patient, whilst ensuring that Deputies recover a fair and just remuneration for the work they have done. Each Bill comes with free advice to include a forecast of probable recovery, whilst appreciating the overriding objective of the Deputy to look after the interest of the Patient.