Our experienced team of Costs Draftsmen, Costs Lawyers and Costs Advocates are able to offer a full costs management service to include:
- Preparation of costs budgets, working alongside the fee earner the budgets we prepare are accurate, realistic and leave nothing to chance
- Updating budgets – to reflect agreements made between the parties or ordered by the court
- Attendance at CMCs – either supporting the fee earner or attending as a sole advocate
- Training on the costs management process in order to maximise future recovery
- Auditing and benchmarking for those firms that require benchmark figures to assist with future costs in the budget process
- WIP analysis during the course of the case to ensure budget limitations are not exceeded and/or amended where appropriate
In order to meet the demands of our clients we are able to attend in-house or work remotely on electronic files to enable the fee earner continued access to the ‘live’ file.